Table of Contents
Purality Health Curcumin Gold Reviews
Introducing Purality Health Curcumin Gold
- Maintain a healthy inflammatory response with PuraThrive’s curcumin supplement that contains ginger, a natural antioxidant and DHA. Curcumin is the key active ingredient in turmeric and can aid in overall immune support and heart health more effectively than turmeric. While tumeric contains only a fraction of curcuminoids, the majority of those are curcumin itself, making it the leading agent of tumeric’s benefits.
- Purality Curcumin Gold supplement is easy to take and has a tasty ginger flavor. Take one tablespoon daily to receive the full benefits of curcumin. You can take this directly from a spoon, or you can mix it into water, juice, your favorite smoothie, or warm milk for delicious, gingery golden milk.
- One bottle contains 500mg of the Curcumin Gold blend supplement. PuraTHRIVE’s Curcumin Gold blend harnesses the full power of curcumin. Infused with DHA from algal oil and ginger, you get the most out of curcumin and truly benefit from its nutrients. This formula uses a Micelle Liposomal delivery method that provides maximum absorption and get the most out of your purchase.
- The Purality Healty Curcumin Gold blend supplement will not stain your teeth and can be taken daily to maintain a healthy inflammatory response. However, this supplement may stain veneers. Do not take curcmin if you have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, or bleeding problems. Consult a doctor before taking this supplement if you have diabetes.
- If you like PuraTHRIVE’s Curcumin Gold supplement, try their entire catalog of liposomal products including their probiotic which supports a healthy gut.
- A unique blend of powerful, high-quality compounds – Turmeric Curcumin Extract, Vegan Omega-3 (Algal DHA) & Ginger Oil
- Carefully selected ingredients that support normal joint function, cognitive health & all-around vitality
- Advanced Micelle Liposomal technology for SUPER bioavailability of the active compounds
Fusing Nature & Technology to Take Back Control
Purality Health® Micelle Liposomal Curcumin Gold contains a unique blend of powerful compounds to support your health. With Curcumin Extract, DHA, Ginger Oil and our Micelle Liposomal delivery method, it provides a highly bioavailable supplement that supports all around wellness.
- Curcumin is an extract from the nutritious turmeric root. It’s been used as a remedy for various ailments in ancient systems for thousands of years.1.
- Purality Health® Curcumin Gold is your natural solution to help your body. We’ve combined three of the most potent compounds known to man – Curcumin Extract, Algal DHA and Ginger Oil.2
- Purality Health® Curcumin Gold gives you improved bioavailability. Our Micelle Liposomal delivery protects the delicate compounds from breakdown in the digestive tract, improving absorption and delivering a powerful, soothing dose right where you need it.3 4
Here at Purality Curcumin Gold, we’re all about your empowerment.
Our goal has always been to compliment your healthy lifestyle with high-quality products. Products that only contain ingredients with a proven track record of getting real results and allowing you to live your life to the fullest.
NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.
With PuralityHealth Curcumin Gold, we set out to fuse the power of nature with modern technology to help support your body’s natural functions.
1. Support healthy inflammatory metabolism NATURALLY
Firstly, we embarked on a journey to find three of the most potent compounds that support a healthy inflammatory response. These compounds have been used by ancient cultures for millennia to support healthy inflammatory metabolism.
2. Advanced Delivery Technology
We then combined these powerful ingredients with our advanced nutrient delivery system – designed to optimize absorption and the potential benefits of each compound.
What’s the big deal with our Micelle Liposomal delivery technology?
It all comes down to efficiency…
Our main ingredient, Curcumin, is widely considered to be one of the most powerful compounds available today that supports a healthy immunological response. Unfortunately, it has one big flaw…
In its original state (and in many conventional supplements) HARDLY ANY OF IT GETS ABSORBED!
Also termed ‘low bioavailability’, this essentially means you would need to ingest a HUGE amount of Turmeric (where Curcumin is originally found) or conventional Curcumin supplements to gain any of the potential benefits (which we’ll get to shortly).
It’s expensive, inconvenient, and entirely unrealistic for most people.
That’s why we decided to do things differently here at PuraTHRIVE®. Because there’s little use in having powerful ingredients in a supplement if your body can’t properly absorb and utilize them!
Whilst there are various methods for methods for improving curcumin absorption rates, the latest research shows that one stands head and shoulders above the rest…
MICELLE CURCUMIN DELIVERY FAR SURPASSED THE OTHER FORMATS IN BIOAVAILABILITY
Micelle Liposomal delivery ensures the beneficial active compounds are more readily available for absorption.
We’ll dig into exactly how it works shortly, but first let’s recap over the three powerful ingredients that this delivery technology can supply you with (and exactly why we chose them).
Purality Health Curcumin Gold Ingredients
1. CURCUMIN EXTRACT
Curcumin is a unique antioxidant compound that provides turmeric with its vibrant orange color, and one of the most powerful compounds known to man.
The extract has been used as a powerful remedy in ancient medical systems FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.3 More recently, the science world has caught up, with more than 3000 publications concerning turmeric and curcumin released in the last 25 years.4
2. ALGAE DERIVED DHA
LIGHTYEARS AHEAD OF FISH OIL FOR OMEGA-3S
DHA is a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid naturally found throughout the body, and is most abundant in the brain, eyes and heart.
It’s an essential building block that helps to support the nervous system and numerous other bodily functions throughout all stages of life.
For a long time, it was believed that fish oil supplements were the best way to get your DHA, but it turns out there’s a much more efficient (and potentially safer) method…
3. GINGER OIL EXTRACT
SUPPORTING JOINTS AND EXCITING TASTE BUDS
Last but not least, ginger is another powerful antioxidant compound that supports a healthy immunological response.
It was often used alongside Turmeric Curcumin to support healthy inflammatory metabolism in the Ayurvedic medical system, stretching back thousands of years.
And that’s not all…
For Curcumin Gold, we formulated the supplement with SYNERGY in mind.
“The whole is greater than the sum of it’s parts.”
That was the key phrase we kept in mind whilst crafting our latest blend. It’s not just the breakthrough delivery technology that makes Curcumin Gold unique.
Each individual ingredient was carefully chosen to work in harmony with the other, and to maximize the potential benefits.
THIS MAKES CURCUMIN GOLD AMAZING!
(Or Your Money Back)
BACKED BY OUR 180-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We want to see you thrive, and we also believe, “Happy Customers” are the best advertising.
So that means if you’re EVER unsatisfied with anything you buy from us here at PuraTHRIVE®, you have a full 180-days to try it out, during this time you can return any unused portion for a full refund.
Order today and try it out for yourself. If you don’t notice a huge shift in the way you feel, just let us know you weren’t satisfied and we’ll send you a 100% refund on your order.
PuralityHealth Curcumin Gold Supplement Facts
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic Glycerin, *Liposomal Proprietary Blend (Non-GMO Sunflower Oil with Phosphatidylcholine), Purified Water, Curcumin (Organic Turmeric Extract), Algal oil Vegetarian DHA (Standardized to DHA Omega 3), Citrus oil (Natural Flavor) and Ginger oil, Beta Carotene (natural color), Vitamin E, Potassium Bicarbonate, Oleic Acid, and Citric Acid.
- Curcumin Turmeric Extract – The pigment that provides turmeric with its vibrant color. Curcumin is one of the most powerful compounds available today.
- DHA – An omega-3 fatty acid. As opposed to fish oil that’s notoriously hard to stomach, we use a completely deodorized, deoxidized, algae-based version of DHA for enhanced bioavailability
- Ginger Oil – Ginger is another powerful antioxidant. Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger. It also adds a subtle flavor with light, spiced undertones
Purality Health Curcumin Gold Dosage
- Take 1 tablespoon per day with a max of 3.
- Each bottle has 15 tbsp.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: GMO, MSG, gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, yeast, lactose or milk.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.
Purality Health Curcumin Gold Best Deals
- Tak PP, Firestein GS. NF-κB: a key role in inflammatory diseases. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2001 Jan 1;107(1):7-11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC198552/
- Schiborr, C., Kocher, A., Behnam, D., Jandasek, J., Toelstede, S. and Frank, J., 2014. The oral bioavailability of curcumin from micronized powder and liquid micelles is significantly increased in healthy humans and differs between sexes. Molecular nutrition & food research, 58(3), pp.516-527.http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/mnfr.201300724/full
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition, (Boca Raton FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition.
- Chandran, B. and Goel, A., 2012. A randomized, pilot study to assess the efficacy and safety of curcumin in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis. Phytotherapy research, 26(11), pp.1719-1725. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22407780
- Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M, Pellegrini L, Ledda A, Grossi MG, Togni S, Appendino G. Product-evaluation registry of Meriva®, curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, for the complementary management of osteoarthritis.PanMinerva Med. 2010;52 (Suppl. 1 to No. 1):55-62. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20657536
- Um MY, Hwang KH, Choi WH, Ahn J, Jung CH, Ha TY. Curcumin attenuates adhesion molecules and matrix metalloproteinase expression in hypercholesterolemic rabbits. Nutrition Research. 2014 Oct 31;34(10):886-93. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531714001717
- Shrikant Mishra and Kalpana Palanivelu, The Effect of Turmeric on Alzheimer’s disease: An overview. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781139/
- Thring TS, Hili P, Naughton DP. Anti-collagenase, anti-elastase and anti-oxidant activities of extracts from 21 plants. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 2009 Aug 4;9(1):27. https://bmccomplementalternmed.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1472-6882-9-27
- Bundy R, Walker AF, Middleton RW, Booth J. Turmeric extract may improve irritable bowel syndrome symptomology in otherwise healthy adults: a pilot study. Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine. 2004 Dec 1;10(6):1015-8. http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/acm.2004.10.1015
- Xiao Z, Zhang A, Lin J, Zheng Z, Shi X, Di W, et al. (2014) Telomerase: A Target for Therapeutic Effects of Curcumin and a Curcumin Derivative in Aβ1‐42 Insult In Vitro. PLoS ONE 9(7). http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0101251
- Akazawa N, et al. Curcumin ingestion and exercise training improve vascular endothelial function in postmenopausal women. Nutr Res. 2012 Oct ;32(10):795‐9. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531712001844
- Yates, C.M., Calder, P.C. and Rainger, G.E., 2014. Pharmacology and therapeutics of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in chronic inflammatory disease. Pharmacology & therapeutics, 141(3), pp.272-282. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17335973
- Hong, S. and Lu, Y., 2013. Omega-3 fatty acid-derived resolvins and protectins in inflammatory resolution and leukocyte functions: targeting novel lipid mediator pathways in mitigation of acute kidney injury. Frontiers in immunology, 4. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3558681/
- Horrocks, L.A, Yeo, Y.K. 1999. Health benefits of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Pharmacol Res. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10479465
- Kashefi, F., Khajehei, M., Tabatabaeichehr, M., Alavinia, M. and Asili, J., 2014. Comparison of the effect of ginger and zinc sulfate on primary dysmenorrhea: a placebo-controlled randomized trial. Pain Management Nursing, 15(4), pp.826-833. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3518208/
- Ann M. Bode, Zigang Dong. “The Amazing and Mighty Ginger”. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92775/
- Black, C.D., Herring, M.P., Hurley, D.J. and O’Connor, P.J., 2010. Ginger (Zingiber officinale) reduces muscle pain caused by eccentric exercise. The Journal of Pain, 11(9), pp.894-903. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20418184%20
- Abdolahi, M., Tafakhori, A., Togha, M., Okhovat, A.A., Siassi, F., Eshraghian, M.R., Sedighiyan, M., Djalali, M., Honarvar, N.M. and Djalali, M., 2017. The synergistic effects of ω-3 fatty acids and nano-curcumin supplementation on tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α gene expression and serum level in migraine patients. Immunogenetics, pp.1-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28478481
- Bhagavathula, N., Warner, R.L., DaSilva, M., McClintock, S.D., Barron, A., Aslam, M.N., Johnson, K.J. and Varani, J., 2009. A combination of curcumin and ginger extract improves abrasion wound healing in corticosteroid‐impaired hairless rat skin. Wound repair and regeneration, 17(3), pp.360-366. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819156/
- Al-Suhaimi, E.A., Al-Riziza, N.A. and Al-Essa, R.A., 2011. Physiological and therapeutical roles of ginger and turmeric on endocrine functions. The American journal of Chinese medicine, 39(02), pp.215-231. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21476200
Related Post – Purality Health Turmeric