PURALITY HEALTH TURMERIC REVIEWS
PuraTHRIVE Change Name To PuralityHealth
Breakthrough in Absorption:
Purathrive Liposomal Turmeric
A delivery technology that could mean the difference between getting ALL or NONE of turmeric’s multiple health benefits.
The Proven Benefits of Turmeric Include:
- UNLOCK THE FULL POWER OF TURMERIC: More active, better bioavailability, faster absorption. Full-spectrum turmeric curcumin is in our Tumeric liquid drops. Micelle Liposomal delivery and fulvic acid provide enhanced bioavailability.
- FEEL YOUR BEST NATURALLY: 100% pure organic turmeric, GMO-free, made in the USA in an FDA and cGMP-certified facility. Gluten, wheat, and dairy-free, no fillers, no additives. Tested Prop 65 Compliant for heavy metals and each lot tested for safety, purity, and potency.
- UPSET STOMACH? STOP POPPING PILLS NOW: Many people suffer from heartburn, indigestion, and discomfort caused by Turmeric Curcumin capsules and powders. PuraTHRIVE’s unique liquid turmeric extract tastes great and it’s easy to digest. Enjoy it straight, in your smoothie, or mixed in water or juice.
- SUPPORT YOUR HEALTH: A powerful antioxidant. Supports cardiovascular health and supports a healthy inflammation response.
- EXPIRATION DATES AND 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Products are labeled with both an expiration date (EXP) and a manufactured on a date (MFG). The expiration date is the date your product will remain consumable stored at room temperature, and manufactured on a date is the date the product was produced at our factory. You are backed by PuraTHRIVE’s unconditional commitment to your absolute satisfaction 100% Guaranteed for 60 days.
Get 10% OFF Puraliy Health Liposomal Turmeric w/ Use Coupon “FRIEND10” Here!
How Does Purality Health Turmeric Works?
Turmeric and the pigment curcumin have long been known to promote a healthy inflammatory process and support normal joint function, but here’s the issue:
You need to eat a large dose of turmeric in its natural form to see results.
And to make matters worse, most turmeric supplements on the market today only contain the isolated form of turmeric, not the full-spectrum chemistry with 199+ active compounds.
We think that needs to stop.
That’s why here at PuraTHRIVE Liposomal Turmeric we’ve carefully crafted a unique supplement to properly support the natural processes in your body.
As well as supplying you with high-quality, organic, full-spectrum turmeric, we’ve taken extra steps to ensure this precious substance is maximized by delivering in a highly bioavailable form.
With added organic glycerin extract and fulvic acid, our unique Micelle Liposomal delivery method protects the turmeric molecules from a breakdown in the digestive tract – so they can be safely delivered to the cells that need it!
Purality Health Turmeric Supplement Facts
We Also Added The “Key” For Ultimate Nutrient Absorption…
Fulvic acid contains over 77 macro and trace minerals, naturally occurring in their ionic form giving them ultimate absorption capability.
Fulvic acid may…
- Support your cells to efficiently absorb superfoods, vitamins, and herbs. (13)
- Aid in detoxification, which can lead to increased energy, mental clarity, and sense of well-being. (14)
- Help water to enter your cells at a faster pace, balancing hydration and mineral levels. (15)
- Support cognitive function and maintain the health of the brain. (16)
- Promote balanced hydration and help the body pass unwanted toxic substances. (17)
The whole, full-spectrum chemistry with 199+ powerful active compounds – linked with overall well-being. 3 6 7 9
– Organic Glycerin Extract
We access the powerful compounds locked inside the turmeric roots by utilizing our proprietary organic glycerin extraction process. This removes any unnecessary byproducts from the root, leaving behind the vital nutrients in a super-concentrated form.
– Fulvic Acid Complex
One of the keys to our increased bioavailability. Fulvic acid contains over 77 macro and trace minerals in their natural ionic form, giving them superb absorption capability. Fulvic acid can also promote balanced hydration and minerals levels.11
Purathrive Liposomal Turmeric Directions Usage
Take 8 pumps of PuraTHRIVE Liposomal Turmeric Extract with Fulvic Acid daily or as directed. Enjoy straight, drop into a small glass of water or mix into an 8 oz. glass of juice. Can also be added to your favorite smoothie blend.
Gently shake before using.
Get 10% OFF Purathrive Liposomal Turmeric w/ Use Coupon “FRIEND10” Here!
Purality Health Turmeric Customer Review
I Love It!
I love the liquid turmeric. It’s so much easier to take and easier on my stomach also has a very nice flavor.
Organic Turmeric Extract
I have been using it for over 3 years and it seems to work for me extremely well.
Purality Health Turmeric FAQ
What are the main benefits of Purality Health Turmeric?
Turmeric has a long history of use, dating back 4000 years. Our Micelle Liposomal delivery technology protects the turmeric peptide from a breakdown in the digestive tract, delivering a powerful dose right where you need it.
Who can benefit from Purality Health Turmeric?
Anyone looking to maintain normal joint function and overall well-being could potentially benefit from liposomal turmeric supplementation.3 6 7 9
What is Micelle Liposomal delivery?
Through our unique delivery technology, the micelles and liposomes protect the turmeric molecules from the acid in your stomach, allowing them to pass safely through your digestive system fully intact. They shield and shuttle the nutrients into your intestines, and enhance uptake to the bloodstream.
How do you take it?
Our products can be taken right off the spoon or from the pump. You can blend them in a smoothie, stir them into your juice, apple sauce or yogurt, or use them in non-heated recipes. Do not add them to tea or coffee, as the high temperatures can degrade the liposomes and make the supplements less effective.
What is the recommended dosage?
2ml (or 8 pumps) a day is the recommended dosage
Can you take more than the recommended dosage?
You can certainly experiment with taking more of the product.
Take up to 6ml per day.
How long does one bottle last?
Each bottle is enough for one person for one month at the recommended dosage.
How often should I take this supplement?
Take 8 pumps (2 milliliters) of Purality Health Turmeric Extract with Fulvic Acid daily or as directed. Enjoy straight, drop into a small glass of water or mix into an 8 oz. glass of juice. It can also be added to your favorite smoothie blend.
Where is this supplement made?
Purality Health Turmeric formula is crafted inside a cGMP compliant lab. Our product has been tested and is Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten-Free and Non-GMO.
What is your returns policy?
Here at Purality Health Turmeric, we strive to keep you totally satisfied – which is why we offer a 180-day, money-back guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the empty bottle and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Purality Health Turmeric Deals
Related post – BiOptimizers Reviews
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition, (Boca Raton FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition.
- Chainani-Wu N. Safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin: a component of tumeric (Curcuma longa). The Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine. 2003 Feb 1;9(1):161-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12676044
- Rahman K. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. Clinical interventions in aging. 2007 Jun;2(2):219. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684512/
- Schiborr C, Kocher A, Behnam D, Jamdasek J, Toelstede S, Frank J. The oral bioavailability of curcumin from micronized powder and liquid micelles is significantly increased in healthy humans and differs between sexes. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2014 Mar; 58(3):647 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24402825
- Gupta SC, Patchva S, Aggarwal BB. Therapeutic roles of curcumin: lessons learned from clinical trials. The AAPS journal. 2013 Jan 1;15(1):195-218. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535097/
- Aggarwal BB. Curcumin-free turmeric exhibits anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities: Identification of novel components of turmeric. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013; 57:1529-42. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/mnfr.201200838/full
- Shrikant Mishra and Kalpana Palanivelu, The Effect of Turmeric on Alzheimer’s disease: An overview. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781139/
- Kang Q, Chen A. Curcumin inhibits srebp-2 expression in activated hepatic stellate cells in vitro by reducing the activity of specificity protein-1. Endocrinology. 2009. http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/en.2009-0517
- Chainani-Wu N. Safety and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Curcumin: A Component of Turmeric (Curcuma Longa). J Altern Complement Med. 2003 Feb;9(1):161-8. http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/107555303321223035
- Senesi, N., Chen, Y., & Schnitzer, M. (1977b). The role of humic acids in extracellular electron transport and chemical determination of pH in natural waters. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 9, 397-403.
- Ashok K. Pandey, Shri Dhar Pandey, Virendra Misra1. Stability Constants of Metal–Humic Acid Complexes and Its Role in Environmental Detoxification. Ecotoxicology and Environmental SafetyVolume 47, Issue 2, October 2000, 195–200. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S014765130091947X
The information contained in this product page is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available through this email is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this page with other sources and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
[…] Related Post – PuraThrive Turmeric […]